Molymod MMS-008 Organic Chemistry Molecular Model, Student Set (50 atom parts)
Primary: Molymod MMS-008 Organic Chemistry Molecular Model, Student Set (50 atom.pdf - 36,873 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Molymod MMS-008 Organic Chemistry Molecular Model, Student Set (50 atom.pdf - 28,992 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Molymod MMS-008 Organic Chemistry Molecular Model, Student Set (50 atom.pdf - 27,572 KB/Sec
- Study Guide & Solution Manual for Essential Organic Chemistry (3rd Edition)
- Study Guide/Solutions Manual for Organic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry: Structure and Function
- Essential Organic Chemistry (3rd Edition)
- Organic Chemistry As a Second Language: First Semester Topics
- Organic Chemistry, 2nd Edition - Standalone Book
- Organic Chemistry
- Student's Solutions Manual for Organic Chemistry
- Student Study Guide and Solutions Manual to accompany Organic Chemistry
- Making the Connections 3: A How-To Guide for Organic Chemistry Lab Techniques, Third
The Molymod MMS-008 organic chemistry molecular model set for students in grades 7-12 includes 50 color-coded plastic atom parts and 64 links in a storage box. This model set is used to demonstrate concepts of organic chemistry and functional groups such as alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, alky halides, alcohols, ethers, aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, nitriles, amines, esters, aromatic compounds, and heterocyclic compounds. The atom parts and links for assembling models are made from durable plastic and are color coded to national standards for ease of identification. Atom parts range from 17mm to 23mm in diameter and represent carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, sulfur, phosphorus, halogen, and metal. It comes with 26 medium length grey links, 12 flexible long grey links, 26 short white links, one link remover tool, and instructions. The kit comes in a plastic box for ease of storage.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
Spiring Enterprises manufactures molecular models for use in classrooms and educational settings under brands such as Molymod, miniDNA, and Molyorbital. Founded in 1967, the company is headquartered in Billingshurst, West Sussex, UK.
What's in the Box?
- (12) Black tetrahedral carbon atom parts
- (6) Red 2-hole angular oxygen atom parts
- (20) White single-hole hydrogen atom parts
- (4) Blue nitrogen atom parts
- (2) Yellow sulfur atom parts: (1) tetrahedral, (1) octahedral
- (1) Purple tetrahedral phosphorus atom part
- (4) Green single-hole halogen atom parts
- (1) Grey single-hole metal atom parts
- (26) Medium-length 19mm grey links
- (12) Flexible long 30mm grey links
- (26) Short 2mm white links
- Link remover tool
- Storage box