Book Title: Vegan College Cookbook: Easy, Healthy, and Delicious Vegan Recipes for Students and More
Publisher: Dylanna Publishing, Inc.
Author: Amanda Baines
- PETA'S Vegan College Cookbook: 275 Easy, Cheap, and Delicious Recipes to Keep You Vegan at School
- The Simply Vegan Cookbook: Easy, Healthy, Fun, and Filling Plant-Based Recipes Anyone Can Cook
- The $5 a Meal College Vegetarian Cookbook: Good, Cheap Vegetarian Recipes for When You Need to Eat (Everything Books)
- College Vegetarian Cooking: Feed Yourself and Your Friends
- But I Could Never Go Vegan!: 125 Recipes That Prove You Can Live Without Cheese, It's Not All Rabbit Food, and Your Friends Will Still Come Over for Dinner
- Vegan Cookbook for Beginners: The Essential Vegan Cookbook to Get Started
- The Healthy College Cookbook
- Frugal Vegan: Affordable, Easy & Delicious Vegan Cooking
- The 5-Ingredient College Cookbook: Easy, Healthy Recipes for the Next Four Years & Beyond
- Vegan Under Pressure: Perfect Vegan Meals Made Quick and Easy in Your Pressure Cooker
Being vegan in college isn't always easy. With The Vegan College Cookbook
, you will be able to cook simple and delicious vegan meals
even with a limited kitchen and an even more limited budget.
This book includes the best vegan college recipes
in a friendly, easy-to-use format
. If you are looking for tasty, high-quality vegan meals
you can make for yourself and your friends then The Vegan College Cookbook
is for you.
Packed with recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as snacks and treats. Includes favorite college meals adapted for the vegan lifestyle including Tofu Scramble in a Mug, Overnight Blueberry Maple Oatmeal, Breakfast Pizza, Easy Vegan French Toast, Asian Noodle Mason Jar Salad, Open-Faced Tomato Pesto Melted Sandwich, Spicy Chickpea Wraps, Cherry-Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, Vegan Nachos, Microwave Risotto Cup, Bean and Sweet Potato Chili, Chocolate Mug Cake, Cherry Crisp, and many more.